CASH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Commerce National Bank’s Cash Management team is ready to assist you and your company with today’s complex business processes. We offer personalized service while delivering a wide array of cash management products and solutions. Our electronic systems can help you better manage your collections and disbursements in order to increase efficiency.
- Corporate Cash Management Online – Our innovative online banking system allows you to conduct your banking in a secure environment with multiple layers of protection. Product features include: account activity, check imaging, eStatements, stop payments, account transfers, and wire and ACH origination.
- Remote Deposit Capture – Scan checks received from customers and make deposits electronically to your account, 24 hours/day. No need to wait for a courier or drive your deposit to the bank.
- Mobile Banking – Corporate Mobile Banking is the ultimate on demand service that you can do right from your Smartphone. View account balances, view your most recent transactions, and transfer funds between accounts.
- Bill Pay – Pay any person or company in the U.S. electronically (except court-ordered payments and state and federal tax payments). You can also link invoice and credit memo information to your payments.
- Positive Pay – This automated product is designed to detect and prevent check fraud. By providing us with your accounts payable issue file, we match checks with the issued items to ensure the checks are as originally issued by the account holder.
- eStatements – Our customers have the option to view monthly/periodic statements online. An email notification will be sent when statements are available. Twelve full months are available through your online banking solution in a PDF format.
- Wholesale Lockbox – Your customers mail payments directly to a designated post office box under your business name for processing. This product helps improve cash flow by reducing mail time through accelerated processing and check clearing.
- CD-ROM Statements – Provides businesses with a CD-ROM of monthly statements and check imaging.
Tracy L. Miller
Senior Vice President
Cash Management Department